Thursday, May 01, 2014

Weeks



Waking up at 2:33 on a Wednesday, because of GOOD IDEAS.
I wonder how to make a perfect mold of a pyramid.
I wonder how to properly pronounce Spanish words.

Friday, I visit him.
Get into a deep sleep, it's as if I'm catching up every weekend
the bed is small, but I love the silence outside
the backyard is an organic hay farm
the house is under 500 square feet
we listen to owls and watch airplanes dip, I run up a steep hill.

I'm back home on Monday, visit some friends
some days we sit on the beach, I wonder about my white legs
against their natural tans, we all speak with a different accent
but together it's a jumble, fantasy language of noises and gestures
I don't care if anyone gets it but us.


                               Sebastian: Quick, chalk pastel on toned paper. C. Fralic 2014






No comments:

Post a Comment