Sunday, May 25, 2014

Secret Murals- SHHHH!

I Can't say too much, but I have some exciting events coming up. In terms of the information I can give you, I can tell you it's part of the Beautification of Surrey project, and I'll be planning and making it with my fellow artists Hailey Logan, Shandis Harrison, Andres Salaz and Jess Orrin. I'll be keeping a play-by-play of the progress and when it's finished, perhaps I can show you how we went through the proposal process. 

I'm very excited for this opportunity and wish I could show everyone our preliminary sketches- they came together so quickly, and I would say as a team we work incredibly well!

As for images, I can show you NOTHING, haha. But here's some updates on old things, moving slow but getting close (ahhh, glazing...)






I will be featuring summaries of art events I've attended or interesting pieces I've encountered... Tried out the video thing but I suck. You may get a review of the ECU grad show at some point, when I learn this stuff.

Ciao,
C.



No comments:

Post a Comment