Friday, June 06, 2014

Stuff

So we have the mural sketched out- next week on Tuesday, the paint will show up, and then week after- it'll be done. I'll be documenting the process and will post a time lapse on my youtube... I forgot to record us projecting and sketching but it wasn't the cool part anyways. All the freehand junk will be recorded as long as I'm around to record it. I enjoy blogging but I also enjoy watching Youtube so I figured, YOU PROBABLY DO TOO :) I'll link it here, and all of my other accounts when I get there. 

ONWARDS.


This portrait has been supremely challenging and lengthy, but dos skin tones doe.


Been hacking away at some other stuff. Tried out a brunaille and a Verdaille, now I need to try grisaille. 


Cute dog progress. (Brunaille, starting to add colour)

New portrait commission base coat- trying out Verdaille.

I really want to start varnishing my work, but it's almost all commission and I don't have time. I mean that's a good thing because I'm being a grown woman making money and stuff, so there's that.

Ciao!
-C.

No comments:

Post a Comment